WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the Services or Apps, expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities on the Services or Apps or otherwise contacting us. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, eficient, smooth,and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our website to make your experience safer and easier.
- Your username along with password.
- Your name.
- Your address.
- Your telephone no.
- Your email address and other contact information.
- Your date of birth.
- Information regarding your transaction on the website,App (Including sales & Purchase history).
- Your financial information such as bank account information or credit card or debit card or any other payment instrument details.
- Any other information you provide during your registration process.
The Company does not disclose, transfer, trade, rent or sell your Personal Information in any manner.
Information provided by you is used only:
- To facilitate your use of the Website.
- To respond to your concerns, inquiries or address your requests for information about the various services we offer.
- To provide you with information about Company’s services/products and send you information, materials and offers from the Company.
- To send you important information regarding the Website, changes to Company’s terms of service and various policies and/or other miscellaneous information.
- To personalize your experience on our Website.
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, if you purchase any content or avail of any service from the Website, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- To administer product downloads.
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website.
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website.
- To protect the integrity of the Website.
- To comply with legal requirements and disclosures provided under the laws of India.
COOKIES AND SHARED OBJECTS
LINKS TO OTHER THIRD PARTY SITES
SECURITY PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES
The security of your Information is very important to the Company. We use reasonable security measures, at the minimum those mandated under the applicable laws, to safeguard and protect your Information. You accept the inherent security implications of providing privacy to your Information shared with us and you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Information unless we have been grossly and wilfully negligent.
We may enter into agreement with third parties (in or outside of India) to store your Information. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
In the event of any breach of your Personal Information, the Company will, without unreasonable delay, notify you of it by email or fax and take appropriate measures in compliance with the provisions of applicable laws.
DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
VPO Sehswan, Tehsil Hiranagar,
Jammu, Jammu & Kashmir - 184144